Experienced Illinois Attorney Protects Clients’ Rights
Waukegan firm provides aggressive criminal defense, personal injury, immigration and labor law representation
Serious legal matters call for skilled legal representation. Whether you face criminal charges, were injured by another’s negligence, need help with immigration issues, or have employment and labor law concerns, Mark C. Curran Jr. Attorney at Law, in Waukegan, Illinois can help. Our firm has the knowledge and hands-on experience you need in a legal advocate when the stakes are high.
Knowledgeable lawyer makes client needs top priority
Choosing the right lawyer is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. When you work with Mark C. Curran Jr., you can be assured of receiving:
- Cost-effective rates — We believe that our clients deserve top-notch, affordable legal counsel. We offer rates that work for our clients.
- Experienced courtroom litigation — When you are facing a serious criminal charge or a tough legal battle, having a lawyer who is not afraid to stand up for you in court is your best asset.
We understand the financial and emotional toll legal matters can take on our clients and their families. Our goal is to find the best legal solution possible so you can get on with your life.
Dedicated advocate will fight for you
We help Illinois clients with these types of cases:
- Criminal defense — We handle the most serious cases, including those involving murder, sexual assault and other felonies. We can also defend you if you’ve been accused of a white collar crime, such as fraud or embezzlement, or a theft, drug crime, act of domestic violence or DUI/DWI. Our criminal defense team will fight hard to protect your rights and your freedom.
- Personal injury — If you have been injured in a slip and fall or other incident due to another’s negligence, we will work diligently toward getting you the personal injury compensation that you deserve.
- Immigration — We will work with you and уоur family toward a solution for уоur visa or other immigration law challenge.
- Labor and employment law — We will explore all the related circumstances if you believe you were a victim of a labor and employment law issue, such as harassment, unfair labor practices or discrimination.
Our fierce courtroom advocacy and strong negotiation skills have helped many clients get the results they want over the years.
Contact our Illinois office for a free initial consultation
For a free consultation about your criminal law, employment law, immigration law or personal injury matter, call Mark C. Curran Jr. Attorney at Law at 847-230-4958 or contact us online. We are located in Waukegan, Illinois.